More Power. Less cost.
- sustainably removes deposits in the diesel injection system as well as in the combustion chamber
- Protects the tank and the entire fuel system from corrosion and wear by applying a nano-protective film
- Inhibits bacteria and prevents their recurrence
- Increases the lubricity of the fuel and thus reduces wear and tear
- Prevents burning and gumming up of nozzle needles
- CETANE-BOOST: increases the cetane number and improves the ignitability of the Diesel
- ensures smooth engine running due to anti-knock effect
- prevents clogging caused by synthetic- or biofuels (EMAG, HVO, etc.)
- atomizes water particles in the fuel
- Prolongs the storage stability of the fuel
- improves fuel stability at cold temperatures down to - 28°C
► Reliable systems regardless of age, weather and diesel
► Vessels, tanks, reservoirs and combustion systems without corrosion by oxidation
► Longer fuel life with consistent quality
► Lower fuel consumption, high performance and longer service intervals
You will receive more detailed information about the application during the ordering process.
- Remove the tank cap to estimate the degree of bacterial contamination. If the bottom of the tank is covered with a black layer of silt, we recommend flushing beforehand.
- When the vehicle tank is at most 30 percent full, fill with A230 Actisuper at the following dosage: 1 liter for 100 liters (1 percent of the total tank volume).
- (Change or clean the fuel filters for greater effect)
- Fill up the tank before you start the car and enjoy the ride. The effect is noticeable immediately after the treatment.
- Repeat the procedure once every 6 months or every 10,000 km to keep the effect.
✓ 1 liter plastic canister
✓ 5 liter plastic canister
✓ 20 liter plastic canister
✓ 200 liter metal drum
✓ 1.000 liter IBC
✓ 20.000 liter Steeltank